Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where will we be Next?




Come see us this Saturday the 25th of July from 9am to 2pm at the Farmers Market located in Provo, Utah at Pioneer Park. All of our products will be available to try and huge discounts will be offered.

Wednesday the 29th of July, Lisa Hanson will be hosting a party at her home from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Come join us for a free gift and a TRIFLE bar! Her address is:

1757 North 710 East
Orem, UT 84097


Thursday the 30th of July, Shauna Wightman will be hosting an open house from 6:30pm to 8:00pm. If you would like more information about this open house please contact us at info@orchidexperience.com.





1 comment:

  1. I got one of each of the bath bubblers at the farmers market on saturday and I am using one a day to find out my favorite. Love them. So far The Boyfriend is my fave but love them all. I'll be back!!!

    ReplyDelete